• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You have my money, now where's my product id?

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2013 Feb 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ordered my product onlinen through Adobe's website, paid for it via Paypal and then Adobe sends me an order cancellation an hour after Paypal submits payment.  I did not authorize an order cancellation and no reason was offered as to why my order was cancelled.  Called Paypal and they did not receive an order cancellation so they cannot request a refund for my payment.  Called Adobe customer service, sales, and billing....no one there seems to be able to locate my order even though I have a copy of my order number.  Billing has accused Paypal of submitting an unauthorized payment and says Adobe cannot keep the payment or apply it to a non-existent order and that Adobe cannot send back the payment because Paypal made the mistake.  Sales cannot find that an order was ever made.  Customer service cannot find my previous Adobe purchases (I have made several over the past decade) in order to back trace my order and see if there was a mistake in the system.  Please just refund my money or give me my product IDs.  Your Office of the President can contact me if no one is able to resolve this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh, and I've been hung up on by your customer service and billing department while in the process of trying to resolve this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, you are not addressing Adobe here, just fellow users who cannot do anything to help you with this. And this thread is only for discussions on the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cecille,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble.  What product were you purchasing? Did you receive an order number with your confirmation?

-David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat XI Pro.  The order number is AD001893533.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you check that order # again? When I pull up AD001893533, it's for a Lightroom 2 order from 2008. When I looked up the @greenmba.com Adobe ID you used to post on the forums, I don't show any orders at all. I tried searching our database using your first and last name and only returned the same Adobe ID with no orders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the order number on my email confirmation and on the order cancellation sent an hour later.  It appears your system is reusing order numbers from years ago.  Your customer service ran into the same problem and said that order was for someone named "Mark".  My order was placed on 2/14 at 11:32 PM PST.

I am not posting my Adobe ID on here since it is my email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the fifth customer service rep I spoke to said Adobe has been having issues with old order numbers being reused accidentally, but he did not know what the fix was.  He attempted to transfer me to his supervisor, but hung up on me instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send me a private forum message with your Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2013 Feb 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 17, 2013 Feb 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryan,

Here's what I believe has happened with your order so far:

• You attempted to purchase Acrobat XI Student & Teacher Edition on Feb. 15th
  • Your first attempt, AD001893533EDU, was denied, not sure if it was an NSF issue with PayPal or some other problem.  Whatever the problem, this was the same order you received some sort of cancelation notice about.
  • A second attempt at purchasing Acrobat XI Student & Teacher Edition was made approximatly 16 hours later.  The order number for this transaction is: AD001895288EDU
  • This order has been hasn't made it all the way through the system yet. It appears payment was received, but that it's still moving through our system.

Did you receive an order confirmation email for AD001895288EDU?

-David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2013 Feb 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not received anything, and I certainly did not place a 2nd order.  I just checked my Paypal account and there are indeed multiple payments sent to Adobe.  Both were completed, so now I am out $119 twice with no software delivered.  What is going on????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 20, 2013 Feb 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Ryan,

I'm really sorry for this.  I've got my team working on this trying to get it sorted out ASAP. 

-David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines