Highlighted

Your content has been rejected, 8 years late?

Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got 2 reject notices today, but hadn't posted anything today (until this), and hadn't posted anything on the reported thread since 2011, and my remarks then are still there:

Framemaker forum:
https://forums.adobe.com/message/3932661#3932661

So this looks like a forum bug, but just in case it was new imposter content (the reject notices are way too vague), I changed my password anyway.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Your content has been rejected, 8 years late?

Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got 2 reject notices today, but hadn't posted anything today (until this), and hadn't posted anything on the reported thread since 2011, and my remarks then are still there:

Framemaker forum:
https://forums.adobe.com/message/3932661#3932661

So this looks like a forum bug, but just in case it was new imposter content (the reject notices are way too vague), I changed my password anyway.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 02, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

Would it be possible to share the links? Let us know about it. We can always check if it is a bug or not.

Thanks

Rajashree

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 0
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both messages had the same link:
Your content has been rejected: Re: FM10: PDF output not including part of graphic in header

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 0
Abambo LATEST
Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's public again. It's always possible that your content has been flagged and a moderator rejected it by error.

It also happens that real rejections get triggered on old content, because a user flags an old post rightfully.

And then there are sometimes bugs in the system... 😉

Changing the password in case of doubt is never wrong!

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2019 1