• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

your portal doesn't do any good if no one responds,

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2010 Apr 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought CS4 weeks ago and can not download it.  I've spent more than 10 hours on the phone with tech support, or mostly on hold, waited for  callbacks that never came, jumped through every hoop, erasing OS because they said it wouldn't download on a Mac running 10.6.3 and with less than 12 digits in the serial number (the day they said this was the first day Apple came out with 12 digits), deleted all adobe products and there has been no resolution.  No resolution offered.  They finally called back last Thursday and said they think it might be a disk problem and wanted to check but their software didn't work.  They PROMISED to call me back yesterday at 5 and PROMISED it would be resolved.  I was here at 5 and waiting but the call has yet to come.  They don't respond to the portal and everytime I call it is a minimum of 30 minutes on hold waiting to talk to someone.  They have taken more than 40 hours of my time and won't resolve this.  I bought CS4 for a photoshop class that I am taking.  We are on the fourth week of class and I can't use my software.  This is absolutely insane, to allow a customer to pay $500 for a product but to not let them use it.  I am beyond angry.  Adobe tech support is the worst system I have encountered since this recession.  All other companies have improved their customer relations but Adobe's has gotten worse.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong forum; the best place to post your grievance is here http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/adobedotcom_feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback.  I have sent two messages to the link that you suggested but have never received any sort of response so it was pure frustration and having no where to turn that I posted on this forum.  Now I understand that it isn't the appropriate place, but it was sure good to hear from someone, since my problem has fallen on deaf ears.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aso look around in that feedback forum; there are other customers with similar problems, and they are often advised to contact Adobe directly via this email address adbecare@adobe.com

Hope you get your problem solved eventually!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  I was wrong about having done the feedback forum but have now done that and also sent an email.  I appreciate your taking the time to give me this information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines