• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

12 core/64gb/SSD output ram/cpu and hdd not using full power

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I tried to join a printscreen lower than 900px either jpeg, png-24 or gif all saying the format is not supported.

So I'll input the data as Text:

Cpu is using 16-18%

RAM is using 29%

HDD is using 5% on OS Drive

HDD 0% on export disk

Other HDD 0%

GPU PNY Quadro 4000 is using 0-1%

I have a feeling I'M doing somethign wrong.  Many other might be in the same case.

My question is clear, how can I make my CC apps either Encoder, premiere or AE to use one or the other material as 100% (Don't tell me I need a render farm, there's plenty unused material ressources in here.)

Is there a plugin overclocking/customizable to manage these 3 apps ? (photoshop is slow to save too)

Thanks,

Jonathan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Premiere Pro CC are you using? You see, that Quadro 4000 is now no longer supported for MPE GPU acceleration beginning with CC 2019 (13.x) because NVIDIA has recently EOSL'd all Fermi-generation GPUs - and in the case of the Fermi-based Quadros, driver support ended permanently after driver version 375.xx! CC 2019 requires driver version 396.xx or higher just for GPU acceleration to even work at all! And no, Fermi GPUs are now completely incompatible with 396.xx or any later driver version.

So, if you have already updated your Premiere Pro software to CC 2019, and you continue to use that Fermi relic, then you will be permanently locked to the MPE software-only mode (no GPU acceleration whatsoever). In that case, the only way to regain GPU acceleration would be to replace that Fermi relic with something newer.

Also, which 12-core CPU does your system have? Premiere - and Windows in general - have had a habit of stumbling on newer multicore CPUs, such as Intel's Skylake E and AMD's Ryzen / Threadripper, without requiring tweaks that require a Ph.D in rocket science to perform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use cc 2019 latest version and software rendering and latest drivers for nvidia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest driver version for GPUs such as yours are definitely too old for CC 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What I don't understand is that I am using mercury playback engine software only render and not CUDA renderer..... therefore this should not be a question of video drivers, right ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines