• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe made me do it!

Guide ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had some issues with the 22.2 update and ended up getting a new CPU cooler. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MJfrehKFyw

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't keeping a custom-built PC cooled properly the responsibility of the person who built it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Warren, 

You need to watch the video again and pay attention because you are very confused. There was nothing wrong with the cooling system at all! There is a problem with Premiere Pro. I don't have a 4K monitor so I can watch 4K at half resolution and my CPU fan will not have to whined out at 2000 RPMs. With the 22.2 release playing back at 1/2 or 1/4 resolution uses as much of the CPU and GPU as playing back at full resolution. That is a bug! Edius, Avid Media Composer, Resolve and FCXP all use less CPU and GPU resources when you switch the playback from full resolution to half resolution. The NLEs are design that way so you can edit on a low end system but that is not the case for Premiere Pro 22.2 as seen in the video link below. Does it make sense now? Can you admit it is not my CPU cooler but instead a bug in Premiere Pro? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyFu9vhOuHI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines