• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashes , errors and blue screen crashes since updating nvidia drivers...plus!

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Just reaching out for any advice, pointers as how to proceed.
We have been experiencing some issues when running Premiere pro recently and feel it is linked with a recent upgrade on the nvida graphics card driver - however it is also around the same time as a windows 10 upgrade and also a premoiere pro uprgade .......  I also noticed that the on board Intel grpahics driver has been updated

The main issue seems to be a blue screen / stop code error / crash (video dxgkrnl fatal error)

Not sure what triggers the error -can work on and run thru projects for a while and it seems to randomly happen but far too often - as well as some other error issues iwthin permiere itslef  - buffer and memory warnings...

I am talking with nvidia and they suugest the onboard Intel should be turned off - in the BIOS and via device manager.. 

SO just seeking any knowledge on these matters...   I am not techie PC wise, the system was fine 2 months back but has suffered since these numerous updates!!!   If it become too technical for me I will have to send it back to the guy who configured it or possibly DELL it is a DELL based machine.

Any advice happliy welcome 😉

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

.  I also noticed that the on board Intel grpahics driver has been updated

By @kf35486158

If updated by Windows, it may not be the right driver.  Dell sometimes has Dell specific drivers.

I would check with Dell support to see if you have the right driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines