• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dell 15 2-in1, 9560 or wait for some other laptop?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I am right about to buy video editing laptop and I am not sure what to search for. For most I need laptop because of portability, since I am gonna play music (DJ) at clubs with it too, otherwise I would go for desktop PC. As I did some research, I figured that most usable laptop in 2017 for video editing was DELL 9560, 15" 4k laptop with GTX 1050 (4GB). But here is this new laptop from DELL 15" 2-in-1 with Radeon RX Vega M GL (4GB). There are not much (nothing at all actually) information about this Radeon to how it works with Adobe applications (Premiere, After effects), thats why I wanted to ask you experts, what you think it would be better to buy? Or if there are any other Brands/model of laptop, that goes up to 2500€/$? I am afraid that I would not be able to get decent desktop PC for around 1500-1700, so I could buy separate laptop for music only..

Cheers,

Denis

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give us an exact configuration or a web site location so we can see what is in that Dell.  There are too many configuration options of the 15 2-in-1 9560.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bill, sorry for not giving links. I hope that amazon links will be ok.

Dell xps 9560

Dell XPS 15 15.6-Inch Notebook - (Silver) (Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, GTX1050 4G Graphics...

Dell 15 2-in1 2018 I found only on dell.com at the moment

XPS 15 2-in-1 with Dell Cinema and Next-Gen InfinityEdge | Dell United States

I woukd upgrade ram on both to 32GB (not sure that this is an option on 2018 model)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines