• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GeForce GTX vs Quadro: the comparsion

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2011 Dec 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to look for a right video card for CS5.5 or new CS6 video editing only.  I looked at the requirement for my future new PC, but I need your help for providing me more information on the comparsion between GeForce GTX and Quadro.

What does GTX have that Quadro does not have?

What does Quadro have that GTX does not have?

I would like for you to give me a chart on the difference between them like an outline comparsion or column comparsion.

Also, what is the maximun of RAM memory for video editing?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you are dealing with 4k and HD you might want to consider at least a good GTX 1060 because evidently you will be scaling to HD  I have the EVGA 06G-P4-6163-KR which is superclocked and that Memory Clock is running at  2002MHz or effective Memory Clock 8008 MHz  but I have been able to overclock it to 9600 effective MHz.  For great CUDA reslts

There is a newer version the EVGA 06G-P4-6768-KR which has more thermal sensors built in and does cost a little more but may be a better buy in the long term.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines