• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HP M01-F1001nl Compatibility with Photoshop and After Effect?

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi is this computer:

HP M01-F1001nl 

CPU: i3 - 10100 (3,6 Ghz)

RAM: 8 gb

Graphic: NVIDIA Geforce GT 1030 2 gb

SSD: 512 gb

Windows 10

I need to work on photoshop to produce artistic images in vaporwave, cyberpunk styles with trippy effects (mainly use oil painting effect) and than i need to use after effect for animations.

Do you think that this PC is compatible enough to run Photoshop 2021 and After Effect for my purpouse?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i also have this option:

HP Pro x2 612 G1
Intel Core i5-4202Y

Intel HD graphics 4200 (1.6 GHz, up to 2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB canche, 2 cores)
8,00 GB DDR3L sdram (1600 MHZ)
SanDisk SSD nvme 256 GB
Wi-Fi , Bluethooth
webcam: (Front and Back) Integrated HP Full HD* Camera.

Which would be better?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first option (the HP desktop), by far. You do not want an 8-year-old tablet (CPU-wise) with only an extremely sluggish dual-core CPU and no discrete GPU, as that combination is now too old to be supported at all for the recent versions of the Adobe Creative Cloud programs. Besides, that laptop's support for drivers is now completely EOL'd. Worst of all, it was originally manufactured prior to the introduction of Windows 10 (as it came with Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 installed); as such, you cannot run any recent or currently available version of Photoshop or After Effects at all on that tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you very much, my only doubt is if a CPU i3 - 10100 is powerful enough to run photoshop with the functions i need? Although not with the best performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, although performance isn't the greatest (like you expected). As undistinguished as that i3-10100 CPU performs in the Adobe Creative Cloud programs, the i5-4202Y that's in the tablet would be much, much worse as it has both extremely low clock speeds (only 1.8 GHz with both cores in use) and very, very poor single- and multi-core CPU performance by current mainstream standards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines