• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NVIDIA GeForce GT 735M : Unsupported video driver

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I downloaded Premiere Pro 14.0, I found that my video driver is not compatible with it. Any solution to solve this  problem? My operating system is Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363). After I chose "Fix", it showed a link about how to install drivers from NVIDIA. I don't know how to choose the correct driver. Actually, I have the latest version Game Ready Driver in Geforce Experience. Anyone can help me???

Capture.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That graphics card is no longer supported on the current version of Premiere Pro.

See the reply by RjL190365 here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/unsupported-driver-nvidia-geforce-820m-amp-intel-r-hd-gr...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, but my response in that post referred to Fermi Refresh. The GT 735M is a Kepler mobile GPU, whose End Of Support was announced by Nvidia itself back in March 2019. And technically, the GT 735M and other Kepler mobile GPUs remain in "Legacy" support until the end of this month, the only drivers that had been released since March 2019 have been merely security patches to a driver which dated from the end of March 2019. Unfortunately, in between the EOL announcement and the time Adobe released Premiere Pro 2020, Nvidia had updated its mainline driver to branch 430, which now no longer supports Kepler mobile GPUs. And Adobe made the adjustment to now require the mainline driver branch that was current at the time of the given major version's release, which meant that driver version 43x.xx is now the minimum driver version required for Premiere Pro 2020 to run properly.

And when 15.x (aka 2021) comes out this Fall, Nvidia might update its driver branch to 450 or 460, which may become the first driver branch to delete all remaining (read: desktop) Kepler GPU support, and possibly mobile first-generation Maxwell GPU support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Video Hardware forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines