Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pp - WIN 10 - 2023-2025 ?

Participant ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Premier Pro users...
I'm interested in your opinion....what are your experiences in working with Pp (24.0 latest) on win 10 (latest) or win 11 (latest)..... in terms of program responsiveness, rendering speed, export and everything that Pp entails, loading speed of large files 4K with high bit rate, 10 or 12 bit 4:2:2 color sampling...ect.
The question refers to users with professional (modern equipment - ...minimum 3xcNVMe.M2, higher graphics..ect, you know what I mean) equipment that respects standards in working with Pp and users who work every day in PP...

For me, win 10 (latest) is my favorite because it is somehow more responsive, there are no lags, everything is somehow faster and nicer to the eye..... and at the moment I am not bothered by the fact that it will have support until 2025, and it seems to me that it will under the pressure of public support to go a little longer...
I am asking for honest answers, whether to switch to win 11 (latest) or not and whether there are any greater benefits on win 11 in terms of export speed...ect and better optimization of Pp on win 11... or stay on win 10 (latest....)
thanks...

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?