• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why hasn't the P5000 been tested with Adobe softwares?

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Quadro P5000 claims to have "UNMATCHED CREATIVE FREEDOM" and invites me to "the world’s most powerful workstation graphics". Right.

Suffering with a DELL Precision Tower 7810. Can't even use it to edit basic videos, Graphic Card not even tested for Adobe softwares. Good going, money down the drain?

Expecting a response.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform for feature requests or bug reports

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no reason why that P5000 should not work.  First I suggest you run GPUSniffer in a cmd window.  Just as a check.  Here is how you do it (on my laptop)

Let see what yours says.

Clean (tune) that Dell to get rid of all the unnecessary programs and processes running.after you start up Windows before you have anything Adobe running and look at Task Manager/Performance and tell us how many processes are running.  Here is my super tuned desktop with Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines