• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe after effect 2020 SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY REPORT

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Adobe i need your help now.. I installed the adobe after effect 2020 vs 17 but am getting a "system compatibility report"!

I work with an Hp laptop 

Processor: intel(R) core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz  2.60 GHz

Installed memory:  5.00GB 

System type: 64 bit. Operator system

Video  intel(R) HD Graphics 4000..

Adobe after effect says 'system compatibility report; unsupported video driver.. Please I need your help and the best possible solution to the issue. Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry to tell you this, but that HD Graphics 4000 is now officially obsolete, according to Intel. You see, Intel had completely ended all support for that iGPU and the entire Ivy Bridge line of CPUs in May 2019. Intel did release two security-patched drivers for that iGPU since the official EOS (End Of Support) date, but those drivers were based on a driver that dated all the way back to 2015. After that, there will be no more new drivers ever for these 8-year-old CPUs.

And had Adobe chosen to continue supporting such legacy or obsolete hardware, Creative Cloud would have either become an even more bloated and unstable mess than it already is currently, or its constituent programs would not have properly supported newer hardware and thus would not have made any use whatsoever of such newer hardware's advanced features. A good analogy to this would be continuing to support the Intel 286 (80286) in the age of the Pentium and Windows 95.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines