Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GTX 1080/1070

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2016 Jul 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

I am planning to buy a new GTX1080 or a GTX 1070 for 3D rendering, Pr Pro, AE and all CS Apps. I read that the new architecture Pascal are not supported yet by Adobe. Is it true?

Thank you for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very interesting question!

With my Windows 10 boot drive (I have three boot drives) and Premiere 11.0.1 I have nVidia 375.86. Everything works great. 

This past week I fired up that configuration and tried running my PPBM tests with Premiere 8.2 and found that I could not export the h.264 timeline, Premiere  throws the below error message.  So I rebooted to Windows 8 and found that there I had nVidia 372.90 installed and that the h.264 timeline exported fine.

This was the error message from a direct export from Premiere:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your prompt response. I'm running Windows 8.1 - Windows 10 works, but my DVD printer drivers do not work with Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the ASUS Strix GTX1080 and the GPU acceleration is inaccessible. I have driver v376.33.

Any ideas on how to re-enable the card?

Thanks for your help!

Update:
In case someone else has this issue, after clean installing the nvidia drivers everything is working as it should!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Immediately apologize for my bad English)))

I bought a laptop Asus ROG G752VS to work in Adobe Premiere Pro. On the laptop Fixed: 6700 i7 HQ, the GTX 1070, 48 GB of memory, the SSD 256, 1000 SSD.

When playing video DJI Phantom and 4 CAMERA Sony A6500 (xavc) processor hammered by 100% and start missing shots (CUDA activated support). I understand processor clogged decoding video files for playback. For example, in a monoblock Lenovo ThinkCentre without Nvidia graphics card, only with Intel HD Graphics 520 Tacca passes and no processor loaded on 30-70%.

Can I somehow configure the hardware decoding of h.264 on 1070 GTX in Adobe Premiere?

Thank you in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Premiere, go to Premiere/Help/About Premiere Pro and at the bottom what version number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good day friends. So I started to do video  Recording and editing premiere was working great and then about a week ago it went nuts after  I got a notification of driver update. The preview screen went black like the original post described so I updated my driver since then I had on and off issues with the screen being black. I reset the cash preferences reinstalled premier reinstall drivers backtrack drivers nothing seems to work permanently. I did manage to get it working by clearing cache and settings but that was temporary and I can't seem to get it to work again. I am running cc 2017 with a GTX 1070 gaming x.

I also want to note I have tried Turing of CUDA and it doesbt change anything. I did get it working for about 3 minuets but then it went black mid preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines