Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tascam 701-D HDMI Start Stop Trigger With Canon 5d Mark 4

Guide ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

If I am using my Sony PXW-Z150, and Have the Camera HDMI To the Tascam HDMI IN, and From Tascam HDMI OUT to any Monitor, I can easily press Start Record and Stop Record from my Camcorder, and Therefore, Tascam Recorder Starts, and Stops Recording at the same time. This is a very good feature for syncing.

But, when I use my Canon 5d Mark 4, It does not work. I have contacted Tascam, and they told me that Canon 5d Mark 4 Is compatible, and it should work.

Any help Please

Thank you very much.

{Mod note: Moved to more appropriate forum}

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this is a question for the Adobe Audition forum but rather one you should be posting to a suitable forum from either Canon or Tascam.

I suppose there might be a user of Premier Pro who has a similar set-up and could advise you.  Perhaps you should post to that forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I am adding It to Premiere pro.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines