• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

22.3 recurring bugs...everywhere

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

22.3 feels like a step backward in so many ways. I'm normally cool headed with bugs, but it's maddening how many 22.3 dropped with. To name but a couple:

- Recurring render bugs. I haven't been able to render once with this version, no matter how many times I try. I had to sent to AME everytime.

- Render in out is totally broken. For me, at least, but this has never happened before yet consistantly throws up the bad return error now.

- Scrubbing is buggy as hell and is either 10x slower than 22.2 or just outright crashes most of the time

- The export window looks like somebody with an art history degree designed it. More clicks and less functionality. 

Most of this is just a rant, though I'd love to know if there's known fix for both the render issues, since between them they are making pro unusable now. Any feedback appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PS I use I-FRAME method. Don't know if that's relevent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines