• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About the stuttering playback in Premiere 2019

Contributor ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We that didn't work. Cause now after updating to 2019 now I have the problem. Please address soon. Premiere has become a crap product. It's so frustrating. Seems I'm going to have to switch to DaVinci Resolve. I don't want to learn another program but at this point I'm gonna have to.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Express frustration go post on the UserVoice system. That goes directly to both the engineer's system and the upper managers that decide budgets and such.

Be polite but very direct. If not on my phone I'd give the link, but it's easy to find on the Overview page.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Orf,

Please direct all product complaints here: Premiere Pro: Hot (5245 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines