• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Absolute Trash

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just lost a project I was working on the entire trail because my trail ran out and I have no way to retrieve it without buying the actual software. I might have bought it before but now, good luck

[Moved from the After Effects forum to the Video Lounge since this isn't a troubleshooting or "how-to" question. - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even better I can't even contact support about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, these forums are user-to-user forums, so the majority of people here are just users like you. We are not employed by Adobe. You may occasionally see some staff pop in to the Adobe forums (they're marked by a red "STAFF" badge where I'm marked with "ACP"), but the vast majority of us are just users. So telling us, "good luck" getting you to subscribe won't really matter to us because we aren't Adobe and we aren't trying to get your business!

Second, I can imagine it would be rather frustrating to work on something for a whole week and then not be able to get to it!

Now that that's out of the way, why can't you contact support? Chat and Telephone support are available for quite a few hours in the day(depending on your country).

I must admit though that I'm kind of confused about your anger. What did you think would happen when the trial ran out? In my experience, it was pretty clear that the trial only works for seven days. I mean, the After Effects project files don't just disappear from your machine or anything, so you can still get to them, you just can't open them. (Unless I'm misunderstanding something about your situation.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines