• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud and Frame.io

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that Adobe just announced that they're purchasing Frame.io.  Anyone know when that might go through and when we might see Frame.io as part of the Creative Cloud (if that is where it will live)?  I can't find that info. Thx!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My partners and I just interviewed Patrick Palmer (head of all Adobe pro video apps/development) on a livestream yesterday, including questions about the Frame.io announcement.

His response is there is an agreement to purchase now, but there are many details for sorting left (I'm sure a lot of lawyers will get great billings out of this ... ) and so he cannot even know let alone announce a date for the actual acquisition.

Past that, he is naturally very eager to get this working both within and without Adobe applications as best and fast as possible ... but again, there's no clue what and when that will be.

So ... that's the latest "news". We just have to wait & see.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!  I did find something that said they hoped it would be completed by end of 2021. But it sounds like the wait and see approach is the best way.  Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines