Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe, MAKE THE CUT

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, when I upload my video?
Do I get email from them that I successfully upload or it just takes me to the next page that says you successfully upload and click to share to your friend, something like that?

Because I am freaking out and also the official rules stated that I need to upload my working file? DID I MISS THAT?

[Moved from the Community Help Application forum (which is for issues regarding an old app for creating help documentation) and into a more appropriate forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

I got an email from the Adobe folks,

1. You will NOT get an email confirmation, the "thank you page" is confirmation; and

2. You do NOT need to submit the project file to enter, only if you're a finalist, then they will ask for it.

good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You will not receive an email confirmation. There will be a message in your browser when you successfully submit your file. If you try again, and the entry was already received, you will get a message letting you know that you already entered.

Also, you only need to submit your video file for now. If you are a finalist, we'll ask for your project file. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got an email from the Adobe folks,

1. You will NOT get an email confirmation, the "thank you page" is confirmation; and

2. You do NOT need to submit the project file to enter, only if you're a finalist, then they will ask for it.

good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines