• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADobe Premiere - Biggest mistake of my live - Part II

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that the punishment for daring to complain publicly? 
Now I installed version 15.2, and it getting worse. Subtitels ... the hell!!!
I'm under time pressure and I installed the new version in confidence, and now this. ... worse than before.
Why are you doing this to me? One simple question for the Adobe development team.
Why did you test, befor ROLL OUT an application to your users? Why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not answer any of the questions added to your 1st message

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/adobe-premiere-pro-the-biggest-mistake-of-my-life/m-p/12...

It seems that you want to vent, but not actually give anyone a chance to help you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... but I was so busy to publish my movie, and didn't look to the answers any more, because I finished the project and not wanted to be unpolite. I found a way to work with this problem... every time it hangs, close the sequenz by X, not projekt, and open again, so I could finish the project. And that is.  DARK DAY ... a Nine-Eleven Movie on www.vimeo.com/ondemand/darkday. Thank you - anyway I will read Your answer rightaway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Farhad,

This is primarily a user to user forum and the Premiere Pro team doesn't read these comments here regularly. Let the devs know how you feel here instead: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro That is the forum where they do read your feedback,

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Kevin, but till now I get no answer, and I tried all the suggestions from community and it didn't work to solve the problem with inserting/adding new subtitels, so I found the way for me to close sequenz, everytime it hangs. Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines