• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe really is a pathetic company.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe really is a pathetic company. Their product doesn't work out of the box for a new user and relies on random people to come up with answers. I honestly can't believe they are expecting us to download programs from third parties to overcome bugs in their own programs. Final Cut Pro is a much more professional video editing program and shows up the tech-guys from Adobe to be the amateur hacks that they really are. Shame on them!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree adobe app has some bugs and moreover they getting better everyday .

Secondly Adobe is professional software. One cannot directly jump into adobe software . For example myself has not started with adobe. I have tried windows movie maker , avs video editor , serif video editor movie video editor then only i have jumped to Adobe that too have watched several youtube tutorial to get basis . 

Fcp yeah it's always best software but not many can buy mac laptop or pc.

If you face any issue you always have community forum to ask your queries   we cannot expect our adobe seniors to comeup online all the time so they have this platfom where people like us can give them a first aid solution so when support comes online they can immediately start the treatment for issue and fix it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines