• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Software Design Philosophy

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me for my rough english, it's not my native language.

I keep talking with Premiere's users and reading this forum and I see a common attitude towards user's problems —between users!— as if user's problems and confrontations with Premiere were mainly users'misuses.  I think part of software design philosophy should be focused in finding solutions or alternative paths for the same goal. Last time I saw this was: people complaining about merged clips being unable to export correctly when making AAFs and OMFs. A simple little coding improvement would make Premiere eager to interpret merged clips while encoding AAFs and OMFs, but the focus between users is «you are doing it wrong». This happens with other problems, like resizing sequences using or not scale to frame, inexact syncing depending on using frame or audio unit, etc....

I wonder, because I don't know, what is the reason for this relationship Premiere has with users.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question moved to Video Lounge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

you are right there can be much improvements. for those ideas and how far up in the development they can be there are the "Uservoices" (see https://helpx.adobe.com/de/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html or https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro where you can post your ideas for a better Premiere App. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems lot of people are aware that forum actually is not being read as much as we want to. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for highlighting the user issues recently becoming the main centre of research and business models. I would suggest more explanation provided to the concept of 'users'; when we speak about users, I am sure it differs as it could include students, teachers, general readers etc. I am confident Adobe will enable us to provide more inspiration about these techniques you highlighted, more videos and more acceptable to share our experiences. 

You inspired me to share, for example, how I use Adobe Fresco as an innovative and efficient method to produce artificial content (original drawing within minutes). Creating new digital content, Adobe enables users like me to creatively highlight the role of artificial intelligence (on social media, e.g. Facebook); thanks a lot. 

English Arabic Self-Proclaimed philosopher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines