• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After an unacceptable halt to productivity 2 months ago... (Premiere Pro v.22 issues)

Participant ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin,

After an unacceptable halt to productivity 2 months ago with all of the issues being caused to the Indie editor/producer with PR 22, my executive producer just told me the company's patience with Adobe problems has officially reached its limit and that I MUST move to another software or be fired. I guess I'm moving to Final Cut Pro today. Just what I needed on my plate - learning a new editing program from scratch with 3000+ hours of footage backed up and delayed because it's become impossible to edit and export even a simple video. I hope Adobe got what they wanted with this rollout, but for many of us, version 2022 has nailed the coffin shut on our careers, and now we have to try to ressurect our reputations. Every day it's another glitch and another problem. All I created in PR 22 is apparently not backwards compatible, so going back to 15.2 isn't a good option either (if reports on the forum are correct that 15.2 was the last time PR worked with any functionality). I can't believe I paid this company every month to kill my productivity. I know, I'm preaching to the choir to here. I'd love to say Happy New Year, but there's other far less kind things that are on the tip of my tongue for the people at Adobe who have caused this problem and wasted SO much of my time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear PJPJr10,

Sorry to hear about your issues and Premiere Pro. I empathize about your situation and will forward your message to the product team. It would help to get this message to them on User Voice (where they gather feedback - these are largely user to user forums). https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

After an unacceptable halt to productivity 2 months ago with all of the issues being caused to the Indie editor/producer with PR 22

If there's anything more I can do for you, let me know. For example, I can help with advice to prevent future problems along these lines (I have personal experience in running a corporate network of editors at Deluxe in Burbank, CA). If this interests you please let me know via PM. 

As an Adobe employee, and on behalf of Adobe, I am truly sorry that this version caused this strife in your company and forces a possible change in your career. Good luck. If you need anything, the community will be here for you. Thank you.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you SOOO much for this! I'll definitely put my two cents in over at the other forum. I also want to say thank you to all of the experts and Adobe Pro's here who have been incredibly sympathetic about the nightmare users like myself have been dealing with. It definitely makes a difference to have understanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines