Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

After updating—Adobe Media Encoder 2019 very slow

New Here ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Media encoder takes 2 minutes and 15 second to open.. Then dropping a file into it creates an endless beach ball.  So my professional work has now ground to a halt so that I can look things up and service Adobe's needs instead.

Maybe, just maybe, Adobe could release new versions of it's software that doesn't require us to fiddle with our computers and uninstall things, then re-install things... and waste a whole day tinkering.   Maybe they could do that.  The software worked great until they "improved" it.  Now it has turned us all into troubleshooters who work for Adobe.  Do they realize that we are professionals who actually need our time to... you know... work on projects?  I can't do an Adobe update until my schedule is clear for like 3 days... so that the update process won't destroy a critical work schedule.  It's like they don't have any respect for that at all.  The cloud service has made it too easy for them to push stuff out with beta level bugs and problems.  It's not a service...it's a hassle.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Contact us please! Adobe Help Center

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to make a 4s After Effect clip for my customer's logo..

First the "remaining time" was 26 minutes..

Then it became 44 minutes..

Now it's 1:41:50..

Hello Adobe?? Can somebody fix this? My customer is waiting out there!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Hello Adobe?? Can somebody fix this?

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report or request

-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/

-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact us please! Adobe Help Center

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly contact us: Adobe Help Center

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've got the same problems today. Just lost a whole day of work because of this. Updated to 13.1 AME and PP. Totally FA&*^%. Had to downgrade to 12. Lost the entire render queue I set up. Day wasted. Thanks Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines