• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

And I was so happy with Adobe products

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I was so happy with Adobe products...oh, say? For the last 35years??!!! Do I smell planned obsolescence? What's next? Dare we embed all Adobe Suite products with a well-placed UNIX-based timeout function? And the timeless "A"shaped logo morphs into an awkward "U", with the tagline..."Upgrade Or Die!" at the bottom.

PS-with all the sheer brillance at Adobe, I wouldn't have thought 'backwards compatibility' a lynch pin. Why not just ask "Adobe Sensei" for a viable solution...I mean, if it comes to that. Much love Adobe and thanks for all the great software over the last half a century. I hear the cry of OpenSource in my future, I fear.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not being able to re-install, on my present machine—regardless of how old my computer is, gives me that strange feeling of dread...like when Steve Jobs kill 'Flash'. Yep, same kinda feelin'. That's why I kept a hardcopy! All Hail The Compact Disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The content we create with the software is ours.  The software itself is not.

Adobe General Terms of Use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines