• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic video editing

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Have you ever thought about automatic video editing? For example, we have 10 videos, and by analyzing them some sequence was gathered. Maybe based on the movement in the frame or their interestingness (some kind of machine learning) or something that would let us know that this part of the video should definitely be edited. Would it be interesting to hear your thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way. I am the one deciding what is interesting or not.

Movement in the frame? how would AI know it's intentional or bad filming?

Moved to Video lounge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i believe there's some multicam plugins that switch to a camera with high pixel movement. as to something better than that, I haven't read anything myself about "interesting" shots in ai neural networks but i'm sure it would be farely easy to implement now since many models are open source.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines