• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BABIES FOR 21 SECONDS

Advisor ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a baby picture ( made out of 3 seperate baby pics from iphone vertical ). It illustrates a narrative (v.o.) for about 21 seconds. It's the introduction ( first images) of a 65 second film ( or digital film,, or video or whatever you want to call it ).

It's extremely boring.

I hate the idea of enhancing stuff just to keep audience aware of something going on ( visual effects just to get your attention ) but in this case I think I have to do it.

My problem is I don't know how to do it. Cause I hate that stuff.

I know it works ( I do watch football games and the news and tv shows ).

But what can I do to make this more interesting visually for 21 seconds ??? The script is below and the composite of the babies with 'find edge' from psd applied ( to make babies more generic ).

========

" BABIES LEARN HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN OUTSIDE EVENTS AND INTERNAL REALITY GRADUALLY.
AT FIRST THEY JUST THINK MOST THINGS ARE INSIDE.

EVERYTHING IS INTERNAL BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW YET THERE IS AN EXTERNAL WORLD. THEIR BRAIN AND SENSES ARE NOT YET DEVELOPED.

WHEN OLDER THEY NOTICE OTHERS REACTING TO EXTERNAL EVENTS. LIGHTNING AND THUNDER IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A NEARLY SIMULTANEOUS EXTERNAL EVENT

=============

FULL HD-3 BABIES-B.jpg

thanks !

: )

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to video lounge forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

weird forum posting process...

The first post didn't go through (froze up ) when I clicked the post button. So then I posted the 2nd post (much shorter in length). Now the link takes me to the first post in the video lounge, but the conversation is locked so nobody can respond.

I don't get it ??  Can you fix it ?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use win 10 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This post has been answered and being worked on privately, so please disregard this post.

Thanks

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines