Best frame rate for selling a film online (vimeo, amazon etc) for film shot exactly in 24 fps(but edited in 23.976 sequence), conversion ?

Participant ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently realized that Panasonic Lumix Gh4 seems to shoot actually exactly in 24 fps according to the camera settings but most of the film I edited on 23.976 fps sequence settings timeline in Premiere Pro. Given that if I change the sequence settings from the current 23.976 fps sequence to the exact 24 fps sequence settings to match the video source footage of 24 fps or or even if I change the sequence from the current 23.976 to 29.97 fps, in both cases of changing the sequence settings frame rate I would need to reanalyze lot of clips ( I assume due to warp stabilizer or something else)  etc in the timeline for this film which requires quite a lot of work. So given that we might be selling this film on Amazon, Vimeo etc :

1. Generally speaking  is it worth changing the sequence settings from the current 23.976 fps to 24 fps sequence settings to match the camera source video exactly but then the premiere pro asking me to reanalyze lot of clips on the timeline if I conduct that minor change ?

2. Or would changing the sequence settings form the current 23.976 to even faster frame rate such as 29.97 fps be recommended for selling a film online ?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to Video Lounge

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines