• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't help but get the feeling they need to start from scratch maybe

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I for one have been disgusted by Adobe's handling of this, it has also made me reflect on how even when their programmes do work they tend to be sluggish and slow and always want more speed more ram more everything!!! This shouldn't be the case! I'm not a professional I'm a hobbyist, I will miss a few of the features in Lightroom and photoshop but I still cancelled my photography plan last night, I will be using Affinity photo instead moving forward and am already loving Final Cut Pro X. Two excellent pieces of software which seem to fly on the new MacBooks when compared to the overpriced offerings from Adobe.

Can't help but get the feeling they need to start from scratch maybe, shouldn't have issues like this on new machines for this length of time with no ETA on a fix. I'm done with Adobe!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry you're disappointed. I've moved your off topic comment branched and moved to the Video Lounge. Hope that's OK. I wanted to keep the previous thread strictly for troubleshooting. Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines