• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DON'T UPDATE to 14.0 2019!!!

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TONS OF GLITCHES, including the old goodies like Premiere continuing to run after being closed and unusable program monitor after switching to color window. I have to go back to 13.5 as Im AGAIN unable to work thanks to Adobe releasing ANOTHER broken update. This is so unprofessional Im suprised they still get business. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

I agree with you! I do not understand that Adobe Premiere still holds the road. Since 2018 it's a disaster! Premiere 2017 I could do editing 4K without worries, now more than the adobe version is up, plus his lag and we get fu**ed! Worse still, Adobe has taken away the opportunity to download the 2017... version that worked best for me! All this, for reasons (not clear) of loss of rights (how far you are a noob company to lose the rights to your own software...) when you call customer service yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with you! I do not understand that Adobe Premiere still holds the road. Since 2018 it's a disaster! Premiere 2017 I could do editing 4K without worries, now more than the adobe version is up, plus his lag and we get fu**ed! Worse still, Adobe has taken away the opportunity to download the 2017... version that worked best for me! All this, for reasons (not clear) of loss of rights (how far you are a noob company to lose the rights to your own software...) when you call customer service you spend your time with them for 1 hour because he knows the software as well as a kid who starts in editing. I'm starting to be exhausted. Adobe does not give a damn about us, we pay, they are happy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines