• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Each next Pr version is slower than the previous one

Participant ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each next Pr version is slower than the previous one. Adobe are deleting my uncomfortable comments about this, it proves again that their programmers has low skill and Adobe is not going to do anything about it. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't know about comments being deleted, but each update adds features which often require better hardware.  that's the way it's been since the earliest NonLinearEditing systems.  And I started working on a very early version of the avid mediacomposer, and since then have worked extensively in FCP 1 - 7 and Premiere since CS5.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can new features affect performance even if they are not used? How can the timeline slow down on clips WITHOUT effects and using a proxy? How can 6 cores 12 threads 4GHz with 32 RAM with SSD be insufficient for this super NonLinearEditing system? Why other adequate NLE and 3D soft can work properly? Deleting comments was here https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premiere-pro-perfomance-all-versions/m-p/11911111 where another genius telling me about proxy though all cases except one indicated in my video vwere using a proxy. Incredible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

computer programs are very complex beasts and new features may involve reprogramming many areas of the software.    believe me, I understand your frustration, but it's a good idea to have realistic expectations. 

If you'd like to troubleshoot your specific issue, probably a good idea to start a new thread.    If you'd like to do a zoom session with me, send me a direct message by clicking on my username at the top of my post.  I'm working on a mac at home (2012 macbookpro so I know about issues with newer software on older machines) but have a pretty decent windows machine at my studio.  I've installed the latest version, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

In my first message I wrote that if you have problems with the app, to please make a separate post rather than tack onto this one. I moved a comment to the Video Lounge but retained your original post. If anything got deleted, it was a mistake and I apologize. 

I may move this post, as well, as it is also off topic.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines