Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ENCORE CS6 now need a 24 Digit SN?!?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I installed CC (full) on 2 PCs, and when I started with subscription, wes possible to download ENCORE CS6 as a part of Creative suite CS6.

Now is not more possible because ENCORE was removed by Adobe from all download clouds/location.

About a Month ago 1 of 2 installation report a SERIAL NR request when Encore Start, but on the second PC it start/works fine...

I Contact the SCANDALOUS ADOBE SUPPORT for more and more times from a month to today, because I haven't 24 Digit SN... (i downloaded Cs6 as parte of new CC when this was possible). But "Support team" doesn't says never about this... it's incredible... The last solution is "post a message on Adobe Community"... so Can Anyone Help Me?

Hi recovered a 24 Digit SN a specific software, both for Premiere CS6 and Encore CS6 from the PC where Encore works, but both serials are not valid if i try to use them on second PC...

How can solve? And if the PC fails or I need to change, how can reinstall ENcore? Have anyone a copy of installer program and related updates?

I still have a little, weak hope to solve....

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Sorry but CS6 is gone and for licensing reasons, so is Encore.  There is nothing anybody can do about that.

For those rare times when I need DVDs or Blu-Rays, I use other software that's actually better than Encore ever was.  It's time to get off CS6 and move on.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you downloaded as part of CC, then it should still work so long as you still have an All Apps subscription. You can no longer download for use in another PC since old apps were discontinued, even with a subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No alas not so. Support has ended. Encore will ask for a serial number. Which I have.
I still make bd disks.

Think its one of the best software: can make my own menus in Ps, animate them in Ae.

Good alternative imo is: TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 - The Ultimate DVD / Blu-ray / AVCHD Authoring Tool - Pegasys Inc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum, Account, Payment & Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but CS6 is gone and for licensing reasons, so is Encore.  There is nothing anybody can do about that.

For those rare times when I need DVDs or Blu-Rays, I use other software that's actually better than Encore ever was.  It's time to get off CS6 and move on.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nancy.

Can you suggest me any software better than Encore?

I tried some trial after a deep search to evaluate them in last month but i see all SW are few customizable (menu, multitrack audio, BD layers, etc).

Thanks again

DB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Google search will reveal others.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my replies to your questions in https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/how-to-know-24-digit-serial-number/td-p/9467435?page... 

The last one of which explains why there is no serial number that came with Encore as installed by the Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the serial number CS6 so I can't verify the possible solution at the end of the message below, but it is claimed there that it is still possible to install Encore and use it via the Cloud

As always when you download, copy the file to an external device to have a copy

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/how-is-everyone-making-dvd-s-in-premiere-pro-without-enc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines