• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code -1609629695: this is still a problem in 2018!!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Encoding Time: 00:19:42

08/19/2018 09:27:19 AM : Encoding Failed

------------------------------------------------------------

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

GPU Render Error

Unable to process frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\E:\Export\Test exports\V1 (19_30)_1 nyeste.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:02:33:25 - 00:02:34:04

Rendering effect: AE.ADBE Lumetri

Rendering at offset: 153.987 seconds

Component: EffectFilter of type GPUVideoFilter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629695

Just want to let Adobe and people know that this is still a problem in 2018!!. This is a render for a 6K timeline for 360 VR mono output. With CPU and GPU hardly going over 35% in usage.

In this particular case, the render stops at a particular point where there is a cut between 2 clips and both of them have the Lumetri Color correction on.

I got the render out by just removing the Lumetri grade. Render it out and grade it in Resolve and re-render it out from Resolve. Not ideal and certainly not a solution. Adobe you are losing customers!  - and customers are losing their mind over stuff like this.

This is the reason I ALREADY HAVE SWITCHED away from Adobe to Davinci Resolve.

The project mentioned above was actually a friend and collegue's project that I helped troubleshoot with.

After this, she will also switch to Davinci Resolve.

Get your act together Adobe!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Adam+Ullstr%C3%B6m  wrote

- Encoding Time: 00:19:42

08/19/2018 09:27:19 AM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

GPU Render Error

Unable to process frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\E:\Export\Test exports\V1 (19_30)_1 nyeste.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:02:33:25 - 00:02:34:04

Rendering effect: AE.ADBE Lumetri

Rendering at offset: 153.987 seconds

Component: EffectFilter of type GPUVideoFilter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629695

Just want to let Adobe and people know that this is still a problem in 2018!!. This is a render for a 6K timeline for 360 VR mono output. With CPU and GPU hardly going over 35% in usage.

In this particular case, the render stops at a particular point where there is a cut between 2 clips and both of them have the Lumetri Color correction on.

I got the render out by just removing the Lumetri grade. Render it out and grade it in Resolve and re-render it out from Resolve. Not ideal and certainly not a solution. Adobe you are losing customers!  - and customers are losing their mind over stuff like this.

This is the reason I ALREADY HAVE SWITCHED away from Adobe to Davinci Resolve.

The project mentioned above was actually a friend and collegue's project that I helped troubleshoot with.

After this, she will also switch to Davinci Resolve.

Get your act together Adobe!

It's really sad that Adobe -- for years -- just hasn't gotten this message, for fixing basic widespread bugs while bloating the program with barely used new features, and the only way they'll learn is by taking a beating from Down Under.  I love the shot of competition coming from Blackmagic (they've done this with their cameras magnificently), and Adobe ought to finally pay attention with humility.

But it seems likely that folks like Jason Levine ("Adobe Jesus") are not the type to let Adobe course-correct, because it would hurt their ambitions to talk/teach about new things...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pretty unfair to scold Adobe when someone wants to do 6K VR with a 2GB VRAM video card. It simply doesn't make sense because of physics, not anything Adobe did. For those of you engaing in VR, take a look inward. You need to meet system requirements no matter your CPU/GPU usage. Since you have not really added a solution to the thread, I'll move this conversation to the Lounge. We can discuss further there, Adam.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines