• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Video apps?

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm new to this wonderful world of 'photo shopping'-&finding ths app brill! But i do hv a question;

Does anyone know of a good free 'video' app,sim to this? I'm a pensioner & struggling abit financially at pres. so nds to be free. Iv tried downloading the Abode 'video' version of this bt apparently it wsnt compatible wth my fon(?)

I hv tried a random' vid 

app(t sheer no of thm is  of itself off-putting!)Bt it  smnd almost impos to use

I rly just nd something simple -just to b able to edit a few video clips together -to do wat u do  with photos on this app. yet iv bn unable so far..

So id be v grateful for any help or advice,anyone hd

Thank you very much 🤗

Sheila.

Email add;

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheila,

I would give Adobe Premiere Rush a test drive. There are some options that are free or cheap. Try it
If you have a Mac, you could also try iMovie.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please write in proper English instead of this turbo language. Not everybody here has English as their native language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines