• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frustrated with Adobe Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously I'm going to start to learn more languages because the english language alone does not contain enough words to describe the horrible service provided by this garbage of a software

Mod note: Post was moved. Title was changed to reflect the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ranting is fine, I've certainly posted epic ones.

Unproductive of course ... so I would note that most of us are actually getting very decent to excellent experiences in Premiere. While yes, some like you aren't.

But if you'd actually post the problems, we might be able to help.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously, error after error.

Is this piece of garbage an error generator that might some times allow for video editing, but like rarely, like 1 in a million?

Seriously if I knew I was dealing with such a crappy piece of trash I would have re shot everything in film and just cut and paste old style edition.

Seriously my life is worse because of premiere pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry for the frustration. Kindly address the product team directly here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're running on a Mac, Product Manager Francis Crossman just posted here that there's a stability problem with Macs and the just-out 22.6 patch. So for Mac users, go back to 22.5 ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines