• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Guys this is not a doubt is an idea !!

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't talk to Adobe so I'm going to talk to you. What do you think about making
a TV / internet program like Masterchef, where filmmakers are selected and challenged

to do editing, photography tests, in short, to do a lot of things, what do you think ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a cooking show, it's in the format of one. I only gave the idea because I think Adobe would be interested, as it could promote its products and partner with other companies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe, not other users in a public discussion forum

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While some of us may watch such a show, I doubt that the general public would support it enough to make it a viable investment for network TV.  It might work on a small scale for a YouTube channel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ideas are free... the work to make an idea real can be expensive

Go ahead and make your idea real, then approach Food Network (or create a you tube channel to have paid subscribers) once you have an actual product

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I dig this idea. Maybe we can start a small channel featuring all of us??? I can get some footage from Adobe Stock and other places, maybe? A good community experiment at the very least. Thank you for the brainstorm.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines