• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't understand why this doesn't open?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why this dosn't open? For what Many people pay the many? For This? Taht every monday and thurstay this will make broblems like that? Stupid Software, i go through to Davinci Resolve. That's it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere pro And Premiere pro Beta Is Stupid Software. I am moving To the Davinci Resolve and I Say Everyone stop Paying to Adobe And Move to the davinci resolve, there is better quality video and audio too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enjoy!

I work in both PrPro and Resolve, and as I teach colorists how to work in PrPro, I spend a lot of time with colorists mostly based in Resolve. I follow both the PrPro and Resolve forums on their respective sites, and also on LGG.

Resolve is another very complex and complicated app, it runs better on some systems than the Adobe apps ... and they run better on some than Resolve. There are a ton of bug reports and UI issues that Resolve users post daily ... oh, just like ... here!

In the end, they're all just tools. Fancy hammers. Use whichever tool works best for you. And ... kinda good for long term health, lose the emotional reaction to the apps.

Personally, I really dislike the Resolve UI ... I've got a couple good friends who LOVE LOVE LOVE the Resolve UI. And they dislike PrPro's very flexible workspaces. Think it causes them no end of grief trying to keep track of custom workspaces.

I dislike being forced to have most of my screen showing stuff I don't wish to see. And also, I love the way my full Tangent Elements panel is completely mappable at my discretion in Premiere Pro. In Resolve, any control surface .... theirs or any other ... is completely locked down and the user has no options to change anything whatever. And my Elements panel is half-blank in any particular moment, most of the controls not even used.

Because of course, Grant wants me to spend from $1,000 to $30,000 to buy his panels. Which of course absolutely do not work with anybody else's software.

So ... to each their own.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines