• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm a IT Systems Admin

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a IT Systems Admin for a large hospital network with over 40,000 workstations. Adobe has literally exhausted me to the point I'm thinking about perusing another career! I'm not going to put a bunch of specifics up here because I'm weak and out of energy now. Dealing with situation after situation for months non stop with these CC products has become unbearable. Before the role out from CS6 to CC I would get the rare call here and there but now its become my life. Constant limitless problems every single damn day with this software. I'm done I want out - Its to much and not worth having a heart attack over. In fact I'm going to put my two weeks notice in right now. Screw this crap...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry for your situation at work. May God help you.

Ashraf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't give up.. tell your hospital employees to install hitfilm express or davinci--there used to not be--good alternatives when CC came out but now there are. I love Adobe Premiere Pro--but there are solid options out there now--and we all got enough MONTHLY bills-we don 't need anymore. You are not alone! don't quit--until you have something else lined up...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines