• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Idea or suggestion to make money and happiness from Adobe

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to talk about the current problem with cracked programs that people buy. I have the solution. 
A better plan for new people. The simple reason of why people get cracked programs it's because they can't afford the real program, and it's understandable, it's way expensive and the majority just can't afford it. But the majority will if Adobe help us. Adobe should make a plan for the new people trying to use Adobe, a plan which could offer you a progressive price, first years a low and affordable price, after that the price gets to the normal price. 
This option will simply make Adobe more money since people will stick to Adobe since the beginning with no cracked programs and this option will help people to use the amazing programs of Adobe in a legal way. Everyone gets happy about it.

And if you wonder how? Do it like the stock companies which in order to create an account you must submit your ID and legal documents, that way people won't just create 10 accounts to get the same low price. 
Hopefully someone reads this and make it happen, I truly believe in this and how it could make things way better.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe managers do not read here... send a letter

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be great if there was a Video Editor plan at the same price point as the Photography plan.  I mean, Photohsop at $10/month is an amazing deal.

Which stock photo service requires a photo ID or other legal documents to make a purchase?  That would make sense if you're submitting photos to be sold on the platform that you will get paid for, but not for purcahing stock photos.

Being willing to use software illegally is just that, being willing to use software illegally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines