• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imploring Adobe to help me contact Quvis!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there

I'm an exasperated Premiere Pro /AME CC 17 user.

For some time now I have been trying to contact ANYBODY at Quvis to get support on the Wraptor plug in in PP/AME.

Please, please, can someone from Adobe give me an actual working email address to use, or phone numnber? Or get them to contact me.

Just so you know, before you direct me to the Quvis web page with the support details on that webpage, Digital Cinema Package | DCP Software | Quvis | DCP Player  and the support page, I have already:

-Sent 3 emails.

-Filled out the support form.

-Called them in the USA (im based in the UK) the phone just rings out, but one time it did go to Voicemail and I left a message.

-Messaged them on Facebook!

-Messged the CEO on facebook!

-Try to connect on Linkd in with Quvis CEO

All to no avail..... 😕

Who can I ask for support? I have paid upfront for Wraptor Pro 3.1. 

I have listed my problem in the media encoder forum for what it is worth....

Adobe: Who is your contact? Unleash the contact!!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really more of a user forum.

If you've paid for a product that doesn't work and can't reach anyone at the company, you might try your local authorities.  In the USA, the Better Business Bureau would be one option.  The Department of State for the company's headquarters would be another.

I don't know what legal options might be available in the UK, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jim- Trying to find an area in which to contact Adobe about one of the plugins on their products has been extremely difficult.

Somebody from Adobe has to see this and be able to furnish me with details.

Essentially, the quesiton is: Adobe - who are your contacts at Quvis? You wouldnt just let anyone install a plug-in on your product? Seems odd to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is likely to say they can't help.  It's not their software you're having the issue with.  They release the SDK for anyone to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha! Excellent!

Anyway, I'll wait to see if I get an email address or phone number from others. I'm not looking for tech help from Adobe on it, just someone may have a contact lying around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck.  Not much fun paying for a product that won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks , Jim.

I think ive discovered the problem, but obviosuly theyre the guys that need to get under the hood and fix it!

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines