• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In a world where "time" is a form of currency...

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a world where "time" is a form of currency... The amount of "time" I have lost as a result of this bug, I feel like some form of discount/compensation should be due. Being that I'm locked into an annual membership to use this program, and am paying money each month, I'm curious where discounts come into consideration?

If someone was being paid to create a project for a client, while using Premier... and the program constantly crashes due to internal bugs within the program... resulting in higher costs to the client. When do these financial loses become considered?

Mod note: OT Post is branched and moved to the Video Lounge. Link added for context.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Hi Brandon,

You can contact Adobe support for situations such as this: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Chat pod is in the lower right corner.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only discounts are for students, not due to problems

If you post the DETAILS of your system and your problems someone may be able to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandon,

You can contact Adobe support for situations such as this: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Chat pod is in the lower right corner.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines