• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It is outrageous that we pay a monthly fee for software that makes our work harder with each version

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is outrageous that we pay a monthly fee for software that makes our work harder with each new version. I would expect each version becoming more stable, but no. Adobe is too busy creating new features to gain souls. You should be enabling us to work faster on reliable software, instead I find myself using Davinci Resolve more and more. Resolve. The never ending beta software. That should tell you enough.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jochemdevet,

I read your list of complaints. Sorry for the frustration.

• It is outrageous that we pay a monthly fee for software that makes our work harder with each new version.
  • I would expect each version becoming more stable, but no.
  • Adobe is too busy creating new features to gain souls.
  • You should be enabling us to work faster on reliable software, instead I find myself using Davinci Resolve more and more. Resolve.
  • The never ending beta software. That should tell you enough.

These are user to user forums. As a customer advocate, you probably should go here to give the devs feedback about Premiere Pro: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Possible? If so, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines