• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Its too expensive for software that's not doing wat it supposes to

New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so i've stopped my subscription to premiere.

Its too expensive for software that's not doing wat it supposes to. i've tried to get answers (or even questions) from adobe but they didn't do anything. so i'm switching to davinci resolve. The latest version is improved a lot, editing wise. and it also syncs sound and video if you shot separate. A thing premiere (supposed to be PRO) doesn't do either...I'm glad i don't have to use Premiere anymore. it was a obligance anyway since the dissapearal of fcp 7, which was way better > i think its crazy premiere pro still isn't able to support a codec that's already two years old again, the XFavc from canon c300 mk2.

Any way, i'm using FREE davinci resolve 14 now, and i am much happier now.

good luck with premiere you guys

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Understand if PrPro wasn't filling your needs ... it's why there's a number of NLE's out there.

This statement though ... "​it also syncs sound and video if you shot separate. A thing premiere (supposed to be PRO) doesn't do either...​ " ... um, I'v done rather a bunch of multi-cam & sound syncing, without having troubles. Not sure I understand the complaint.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines