• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Let me share a short story I had in my life while on a call with Adobe Support

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with RotoPawn on many points. Let me share a short story I had in my life while on a call with Adobe Support.  Scenario was I was migrating from Photoshop license to Creative Cloud.  I owned/licensed multiple instances of Adobe Products. After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator (since 88), Dreamweaver.  At the time the best cost savings was to use Photoshop license to get $30 a month, cable company pricing model.

I was on the phone because the serial number entered was not allowing me to proceed with the install.  Of course I had a deadline the next day and needed the software to meet my deadline.

While on the call the house across the middle of the street was on fire. Smoke was billowing on the street.  The smoke and flames were scary enough I told my wife to take our infant daughter and drive to my Dads house.  I however was determined to not drop the call, not knowing how long it would take to resolve the call based on numerous past experiences with Adobe support calls. Fixing the issue required a backway to enter in a code to complete the activation.

The fire was controlled, I actually had a high school classmate who was the fire captain on the fire.  Thankfully he was there, and I did not have to use my "self-trained" fire fighting skills to help with the fire.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello yopro,

Sorry about your experience. This is off topic commentary was branched and moved to the Video Lounge.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines