• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking For A Sponsor for my short movie .

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , I will be working on a project this summer , a movie for raising awarness , So I needed a movie editing software , so I was wondering if you can help me out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DaVinci Resolve -

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/ 

is a full featured editor that is free to download and use.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for resolve, there are two versions. a lite version ( free ) and a studio version ( about $300 ). The studio version gives full access to all stuff without watermarks on the export. In other words, to use it for all its features you have to pay 300. That is a once in a lifetime payment... 

It would take a long time to learn how to use it. I suggest buying the books and tutorials from blackmagic. You can do it ( learn ) via pdf files and tutorial files for free, but it's harder to do than using the books...

It took me more than a year to learn how to use it just for simple stuff.

You'd probably be facing the same kind of learning curve to use PPro too.

The version you get ( reference to 12, 15, 16 , etc. ) is important to note as it pertains to your computer power and storage and so on.... if you get the latest with a weak computer you'll have problems.

good luck.

It's not terrible to learn stuff... as you get into it the time passes fast because you are making cool stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines