• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loosing weeks on trying to solve things

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe can say what they want. After years of nightmare editing, loosing weeks on trying to solve things and get premiere to work like it should. I just threw it out, finished, no more! For the price we pay, it's not worth all the frustration and stress. I always read about cache, ssd's, older systems.... it's pure hogwash. IT IS.!!

Went over to Davinci Resolve 14 and what do you know? Gone are all my editing problems (years of frustration solved in minutes). All the nonsense that I read about why PP crashes and what not with 4K.... R U joking? The only explanation I've got, it just does not work.
Davinci plays with it like a child, with several 4K clips on top of each other for more then 10 minutes AND with color grading and fx added.

Don't get me wrong, AE, PS... all good but PP... never again! Hope Davinci Rersolve keeps growing as an NLE (and no doubt, it will). It has the potential of being one of the best! Amen...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a fan of Resolve myself.  But my experience has been sort of a polar opposite to yours.  Premiere Pro has for the most part just worked over this past decade plus.  A very pleasant editing experience on the whole.  I only switched to Resolve because PP can't properly handle CinemaDNG.

Using Resolve has been an exercise in frustration.  Not with crashing or performance, but just with the way its designed.  There are maaaaaaany bugaboos yet to be worked out there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Really thinking about it now that Adobe broke Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines