May the stable Premiere come with you

Advocate ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely right and may the stable Premiere come with you. The client to whom you are doing the work will not wait for you to get stuck and sort out mistakes. He needs it here and now. I repeat, here and now. If someone does not understand, I personally face similar problems. And the customer does not care about what is buggy, crashes, works slowly. Premiere is a professional tool and just disappointing. You don't feel this pain and hatred when you are being hurried: come on, time is time, time is time, son. Make a truly professional product with all the working features that are implemented in each new update. I was just terrified today when the project delivery time was running out, and I don't have an easy way to use the second Capture text track. She's gone and that's it. This feature is already being asked to implement. How long can I wait. Well, what is it. And there are many such moments. Why the problems specified by users were not fixed. What is all this for, profanity and only.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OT commentary. I'll move it to the Video Lounge.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines