• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need best sound system for editing suite

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys I need the best sound system for my editing suite so let me know which one is better and I also requesting you to please give me all equipment list ( Like Sound card , audio cables etc ).. suggest me the best equipment

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's more to sound than plugging in a speaker. you need an acoustically perfect room THX certified. what is your budget?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As this not a specific Premiere question moved to Video Lounge​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My budget is Up to $1000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

only $1,000?! ack!, well to get a whole audio studio for that, you're gonna need to cut some corners... majorly.

5.1 audio will require 5 near field studio monitors(self powered) and one subwoofer. no 7.1

forget a modern receiver, no budget for that. you can use an older analog 5.1 receiver with stereo to rca adaptors.

This will not have automatic calibration called Digital Room Correction for echo and volume levels though.

you'll need older generation speakers, cheap bookshelf mounting brackets/monitor stands, cheap studio wedge foam for the walls, cheap carpet, cheap window curtains, no external mixer whatsoever, a low end SPL meter for dB pink noise audio calibration.

what you cannot cheap on is gold cable connectors, a sound device rated @ 192KHz at 24 bits, s/n ratio above 100dB. and name brand near field monitors with low jitter and freq range +-3db (the loudness should not change across the spectrum)

Try to attain the industry standard THX 80Hz crossover for the subwoofer and its smooth rolloff.

The crossover separates the frequencies that get sent to the subwoofer instead of the speakers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think ebay might be your friend, I bought a 7.1 Sony HDMI AV amp for £60, add some nice 70s KEF speakers.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines