• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to bill Adobe for time lost

Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update for Premiere/AE/ et al has caused non-stop delays. Projects are unlinking media constantly. Nothing will render. When I try to close my Premiere projects, I get the circle of death AND NO CHANGES ARE SAVED. I can't render anything (render bar sits there at 5% - all night), I can't edit previously working just fine projects - nothing. I have cleared the cache, cleared memory, rebooted, saved projects under new names - all the usual excuse Adobe programmers give for NOT DOING THEIR JOB. I need to bill Adobe for all my lost time. Who do I send the invoice to? I. Have. Had. It. I'm buying FCP and any other program that is NOT Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Video Lounge​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is NOT the correct answer.  I asked a question. You did not answer it. Stop hiding. Answer customer problems directly, or there will be no more customers to answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello UNHAPPY_ADOBE_USER,

I'm so sorry you are experiencing so many problems with your workflow. These forums are setup to troubleshoot issues just like the ones you are having now. Do you have a post up anywhere?

For assistance for issues like these, you can also contact Adobe Support directly. Have you opened a case with us yet? If not, here's the link: Contact Customer Care

If not, once you contact Adobe Support, we can help you directly with your issues 1-1 over chat, phone, and/or screen sharing.

We can also provide financial restitution (usually in the form of CC subscription credits) if you feel we did not provide adequate support over the phone or chat to help you with your problems.

Very sorry again for your negative experience with Adobe software and support. PM me for additional questions.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines